- Blue Shield to return $283 million in excess profits to policyholders in California
Making recent headlines, Blue Shield of California has announced it will give customers in the state a $283-million credit on their insurance premiums, saying it is fulfilling a promise to…Read More
- 19th Annual Our Kids Rock Auction & Dinner – “Our Kids Rock to a Monster Bash” This Weekend!
Grab your masks, wigs, and props and plan to have a very scary time at the 19th Annual Our Kids Rock! Auction & Dinner to benefit the Boys & Girls…Read More
- New California healthcare laws expand consumer protections
Healthcare and insurance are topics in the forefront of the media and must be discussed whether you are a healthcare provider, business owner or individual. Coming up to an election…Read More
- Obama Administration Asks Supreme Court to Rule on Health Reform
Health insurance has been a hot topic for both Democrats and Republicans, especially as we enter the 2012 presidential election campaign. In recent news, there has been coverage of the…Read More
- 3rd Annual Boys & Girls Club Idol is a Huge Success!
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Southwest County and the Rotary Club of Old Town Temecula held the 3rd annual BGC IDOL Competition and community event on Sunday September 25th,…Read More
Select an article below to read more.
We’re standing by, ready to assist you.
If you would like to learn more or schedule a complimentary, no- obligation consultation, please contact us today!
Toll Free: 877-855-2007
Temecula Office: 951-676-8800
Hemet Office: 951-766-9800
27450 Ynez Rd. Suite 318
Temecula, CA 92591
1600 E. Florida Ave. Suite 216A
Hemet, CA 92544